When you register with our website or place an order with us we use your information to process your order. This data can be edited at any time. Payment information is handled by Sage Pay, Elavon and PayPal. No financial information is stored on our website.
For obvious reasons your details such as phone number and address will be shared with our trusted courier companies Royal Mail, UK Mail and DPD. Your details will not be shared with any other companies.
What information we collect
During registration and checkout we will collect the following information:
- Telephone Number
- Email Address
What we do with the information
Information collected is stored securely on our database, we use it to understand your needs and to improve our service. Information collected is also used to successfully process your order.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
Cookies are little bits of information that this website can store in your browser to help the website function or personalise it to you.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Terms & Conditions
When placing an order with us you are accepting to our terms & conditions laid out below. Please take the time to read over these terms & conditions and if you have any questions please contact us using the Contact Form or calling us on . If you do not agree with these terms & conditions please do not order.
- ‘Us’ or ‘We’ refers to Valcas Garage.
- ‘You’, ‘Your’ or ‘Buyer’ refers to to the consumer making a purchase from us.
- ‘Website’, ‘Site’, ‘Store’ or ‘Shop’ refers to this website (valcasgarage.com).
- ‘Goods’ or ‘Products’ refers to the items on sale on this website.
- ‘Conditions’ refers to this set of terms and conditions.
- ‘Order’ refers to Goods you pledge to buy after completing the checkout process.
2. Formation Of Contract
- When you order from us you are entering a contact and accepting these terms & conditions. You should check the contents of your order and correct any errors. Once your order has been dispatched any mistakes cannot be rectified and we will not be responsible for. Once you have completed the checkout proccedure you will be given a unique order number which you must make note of and supply to us during any corrospondance.
- All goods are subject to availablility.
- We can refuse or cancel your order for any of the following reasons: Goods become unavailable, payment is not autorised, if you do not meet the criteria set out in these conditions or if we believe there are reasonable grounds for refusing an order.
3. Price & Delivery
- Prices advertised on this site are in Euros and are inclusive of all taxes and VAT (where applicable).
- We do no ship worldwide.
- You will be notified when your order has been dispatched
- Delivery times are issued in good faith and in no way are legally binding. We will not be responsible for any inconvenience caused through delay or loss.
- Delivery charges are set out on the Delivery Information Page of this site. Delivery charges are also quoted during the checkout process. Charges are based on location and weight. Once an order has been placed we are not responsible for any changes to the address.
- A signature may be required once goods are delivered to you. Once signed for they become your property and we will not be liable for any loss or damage to goods once they have been delivered to you. When you receive your goods please check contents and inform us within 24 hours of any missing items. After this time period no liability will be assumed by us.
- If after 4 weeks of confirmation of your order you haven’t received your goods, you must notify us immediately.
- Goods must be used for the purpose for which they are intended. We will not be responsible for any injury or damage caused by the misuse of Goods.
- If Goods are damaged or faulty You must inform Us within 3 working days. Damage or faults after this time will be deemed as Your responsibility. Electrical items will be guaranteed under a manufacturers warranty.
- We reserve the right to change and amend prices at any time without any warning. Please check the amount during the checkout process before confirming and placing your order.
- Prices displayed on the website exclude delivery charges.
4. Cancellation & Returns
- If you wish to cancel your order before dispatch you may do for any reason, however you must contact us as soon as possible by using our contact form quoting your order number. If goods have already been dispatched you must return them within 14 working days and return postage costs will not be met by us.
- If you wish to return goods you may do so for any reason but you must contact us within 14 working days of placing your order before sending them back using the contact form
- You are free to return goods for a refund or exchange if they are unused and in their sealed state and are suitable for re-sale. You will be refunded for the price of the Goods only. Return postage costs will be met by You. Refunds and exchanges will only be authorised once these conditions have been met and we have received the goods. You are advised to obtain proof of posting and insurance when returning goods as they will be your responsibility until they are received by us.
- Where promotional discounts or free delivery are used based on a certain spend and a return is made which is not faulty we reserve the right to deduct the amount due for postage from the refund due to you.
- Your Statutory Rights are not affected.
5. Website & Copyright
- All images, content or test is under copyright. Copying or reproduction of this site is prohibited.
- We aim for the website to always be fully functional, if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time we will not be responsible for the unavailability. You are advised to contact us should you have any issues with the website.
- We reserve the right to exclude anyone who mistreats this website.
- All rights are reserved.
6. Force Majeure
- We will not be responsible for: any failure or any delay in delivery goods to you, the cause of which is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control.
7. Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with Lithuanian Law.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by using this website.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage caused by visiting third party websites that may be linked to this website.
- Information that You post or transmit to or via this website is treated as non-confidential unless otherwise stated by You. As such We may post and/or advertise any such material.
- If you would like to link to this website You must seek approval as further conditions apply.
- Images and content are for illustrative purposes only and are subject to change without notice.
- Information on this site is added in good faith, We will not be liable or responsible for any loss or damage caused by this information.
- We may change and/or update these Conditions at any time and without notice. Please check these Conditions regularly for any changes.
For any queries regarding these Conditions and the site please contact us via our Contact Us page.